Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Stuffed Cabbage Leaf recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Cabbage Leaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Cabbage Leaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed cabbage leaf recipe. To make stuffed cabbage leaf you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Cabbage Leaf:
- Use 1 cup of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Get 4 of of Cabbage.
- Take 1/2 cup of grated cauliflower florets.
- Provide 1/2 cup of beans (cut into very small size).
- Provide 4 small of cloves.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Use 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Corainder powder.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get of salt.
Steps to make Stuffed Cabbage Leaf:
- Heat mustard oil in the pan on low heat & then add grated cauliflower to it with beans.Sauté it till brown..
- Then add tomatoes & mashed potatoes to it & properly mix them for 30 seconds..
- Sprinkle the cumin powder,corainder powder,turmeric powder,chilli powder & salt over the mixture.Mix them thoroughly on low heat for 2-3 minutes..
- Bring the cooked/boiled cabbage leaf.Put the prepared mixture at the centre of the leaf & fold it to form a triangular shape.Insert a clove in the middle intersection of the cabbage leaf's fold so that they wouldn't open later i.e to prevent the stuffings from coming out..
- Repeat the 4th step for other 3 cabbage leaves as well..
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a pan on low heat.Place the stuffed cabbage leaf on it for 3-4 minutes & then flip it over so that the other side may be cooked light-brown(in oil) as well..
- Repeat the 6th step for the other 3 stuffed cabbage leafs.Serve them hot with Tomato Ketchup/Chilli Sauce..
If you find this Stuffed Cabbage Leaf recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.