Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Boudin Stuffed Cabbage Rolls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Boudin Stuffed Cabbage Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boudin Stuffed Cabbage Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to boudin stuffed cabbage rolls recipe. You can cook boudin stuffed cabbage rolls using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Boudin Stuffed Cabbage Rolls:
- You need 12 oz of package boudin, casings removed.
- Provide 2 cups of cooked white rice, mine was cooked with a little salt and butter.
- Prepare 1 head of cabbage, cored and leaves separated from head, I used 12.
- You need 2 (14 oz) of cans diced tomatoes with garlic, onion and basil.
- Use Half of can of water.
- Get 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar, optional.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Boudin Stuffed Cabbage Rolls:
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray a 9×13 pan or dish. In a bowl crumble your Boudin into your white rice and mix well..
- Cut about an inch off the bottom of your cabbage. Place cabbage In a large pot, then fill in with water. And salt well. Let the cabbage sit in the steamy water until the leaves start coming off. You’ll have to help them along. Pull those out and let drain and cool. If you have an easier way to do this let me know!!.
- Cut the stem out of each leaf as you go. In your cooled leaf, salt it and place a heaping spoonful of filling. Roll and tuck and place seam side down in pan. Do them until you run out of filling or room..
- In a bowl, mix tomatoes, water, sugar, ketchup, and soy sauce and pour over cabbage rolls. Cover with foil and bake for an hour or until the cabbage is as tender as you like it. I let mine go 1 and a half hours because I want it very tender..
If you find this Boudin Stuffed Cabbage Rolls recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.