Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Keema stuffed in Cabbage Parcels recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Keema stuffed in Cabbage Parcels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Keema stuffed in Cabbage Parcels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Select water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. It will be, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken keema stuffed in cabbage parcels recipe. To cook chicken keema stuffed in cabbage parcels you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Keema stuffed in Cabbage Parcels:
- Use of THE STUFFING:-.
- Provide 250-300 g of fine chicken keema.
- Prepare 2 of large onions.
- Prepare 10-12 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 inch of ginger.
- Use 100 g of spring onions.
- Prepare of Assorted vegetables- Carrots, Bell Peppers, Capsicum, Brocolli.
- Use of Celery(if available).
- You need leaves of Coriander.
- Use leaves of Mint.
- Get of Lime juice.
- Get of Soy Sauce(light).
- Prepare of Hot Red Chilli sauce.
- Take of Sweet Garlic sauce.
- Get of THE WRAPPING:-.
- Get of Whole Cabbage leaves(preferably Chinese Cabbage).
Instructions to make Chicken Keema stuffed in Cabbage Parcels:
- Wash and Marinate the chicken the chicken with salt and lime juice for 1 hour..
- Meanwhile prepare the rest of the components of the stuffing. Finely chop the onions, ginger and garlic; cut the carrots, bell peppers and capsicum into brunoise; cut the brocolli into tiny florets..
- Sauté the vegetables lightly in butter(you can skip this step if want to further reduce the calories)..
- Add them to the marinated chicken and mix well. Add the above mentioned sauces, and add spices like black/white pepper and anything else that might suite your palate..
- Soak each cabbage leave in boiling water till it becomes soft..
- Place the stuffing in the cabbage leaves. Place appropriate portions of stuffing such that it does not rupture during the cooking process..
- Steam the parcels for 20-25 mins..
- Garnish with chopped spring onions and a dash of sweet garlic sauce, and serve freshly steamed..
If you find this Chicken Keema stuffed in Cabbage Parcels recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.