Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, millet fry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Millet Fry is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Millet Fry is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook millet fry using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Millet Fry:
- Take 1/2 cup of millet.
- Get 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cheddar cheese powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
Steps to make Millet Fry:
- Roast the millet in a non stick pan for 1-2 mins.
- Add water and salt and cover to cook for 17-18 mins.
- Stir and Watch that the millet absorbs the water completely.
- Add Olive oil, fork it with a fork and add Cheddar cheese powder, coriander leaves chopped and eat hot.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food millet fry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!