Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed cabbage roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed cabbage roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Take the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed cabbage roll recipe. You can cook stuffed cabbage roll using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed cabbage roll:
- Get 6-7 leaves of cabbage.
- You need 2 of boiled potatoes.
- Provide 50 gms of paneer.
- Get 1/2 cup of boiled peas.
- Get 1 of green chilli.
- Provide Some of Coriander leaves.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
Steps to make Stuffed cabbage roll:
- Firstly wash the cabbage. Take a microwave safe dish.Steam cabbage and peas in 3 cups water and cover with a cling foil.Microwave at 100%power for 5-6 minutes..
- Drain out water. Allow to stand for five minutes. Remove the cling foil and separate 7 large outer leaves of the cabbage..
- Put washed potatoes in a microwave polly bag and microwave at 100%power for 8-9 minutes..
- Mix all ingredients of filling and microwave at 100%power for 4-5 minutes.cool it..
- Fill into the blanched cabbage leaves & wrap into meat rolls..
- Brush the little butter and covered with cling foil. Microwave at 100% power for 7 minutes..
- Serve with crispy salad and dips/ chutney..
If you find this Stuffed cabbage roll recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.