Finger Millet Cookies.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, finger millet cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Finger Millet Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Finger Millet Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have finger millet cookies using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Finger Millet Cookies:
- Prepare 4 tbsp of finger millet.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of wheat flour.
- Get 3 tbsp of sugar(adjust to preference).
- Get 3 tbsp of margarine (I used prestige vanila flavored).
Instructions to make Finger Millet Cookies:
- Gather the ingredients and equipments. Place the sugar in a blender so as to blend it fine, almost flour like.
- Mix both flours then add the blended sugar.
- Sieve all into a bowl and whisk untill all is mixed.
- At this point, preheat your "oven".
- Add margarine into the flour mixture and whisk. Then later use hand to make it into a dough.
- Prepare your baking pan by applying oil then dust with flour.
- Roll the dough into small equal balls and place on the baking pan.
- Use a fork and flatten then. This also creates a pattern.
- Place on the pan on the chapati pan raised with spoons (check on my No bake marble cake to see procedure) then cover with a big sufuria.
- Bake on medium heat for around 20mins. Check them oftenly, these cookies bake fast. Remove then place to cool. This will make them crunchy.
- Serve with tea or desired beverage.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food finger millet cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!