Tequila Pork Tacos.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, tequila pork tacos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tequila Pork Tacos is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Tequila Pork Tacos is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook tequila pork tacos using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tequila Pork Tacos:
- Make ready 1 of pork tenderloin; trimmed & large dice.
- Get 1 of yellow bell pepper; thick julienne.
- Make ready 1 of yellow onion; thick julienne.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic; minced.
- Prepare 1 C of peach-mango salsa.
- Prepare 1/2 C of chicken stock.
- Get 1/4 C of cilantro; chiffonade.
- Get 1/2 of lime; cut into half wedges.
- Prepare 6 of flour tortillas.
- Get 1/4 C of apple cider vinegar.
- Make ready 1 shot of tequila.
- Get as needed of chihuahua cheese for topping.
- Take as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
Instructions to make Tequila Pork Tacos:
- Bring stock to a boil in a seperate sauce pot. Reduce by 1/2..
- Heat enough oil to cover the bottom of a large saute pan. Add pork. Season with dried spices, salt, and pepper..
- Sear pork well on all sides. Remove from pan..
- Add bell pepper and onions. Sear without shaking or stirring for 30 seconds to 1 minute to get a char-like sear..
- Add garlic. Cook for 30 seconds..
- Return pork to pan. Stir. Add apple cider vinegar and scrape up any brown bits on the bottom of the pan. Reduce until nearly dry..
- Add tequila. Watch out! Tilt the pan to ignite the flame. Cook until nearly evaporated..
- Add chicken stock. Reduce by 3/4..
- Add salsa. Cook 30 seconds..
- Garnish each taco with chihuahua cheese and cilantro..
- Serve with a lime wedge..
- Variations; Coconut, roasted garlic, roasted bell peppers, tomatoes, fire roasted diced tomatoes, roasted or raw jalapeños or poblano, serrano, ancho chile, chipotle, habanero, bacon, celery seed, cumin, thyme, paprika, smoked paprika, crushed pepper flakes, tomato salsa, mango or pineapple salsa, corn, zucchini, sofrito, beer, yellow squash, scallions, chives, cayenne, red onion, eggplant, Mexican oregano, coriander seed, chickpeas, refried beans, mojo crillo, spinach, arugula, tamarind, diced green chiles, green tomatoes, honey, agave,.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food tequila pork tacos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!