Spicy Baked Ziti w/ Drunken Grilled Sausage. This baked ziti with sausage is a MAJOR family pleaser. Baked Ziti – classic Italian American comfort food of pasta baked with sausage, tomato sauce and all kinds of gooey This version uses bulk Italian sausage, as well as a key fresh herb. In summer, that would be basil.
Today I'm sharing baked ziti I made on a whim one night when I had no real plan and only a few ingredients on hand. This spicy italian sausage baked ziti is so delicious, pretty darn easy and yet tastes fancy enough for a holiday meal. Reviews for: Photos of Baked Ziti with Sausage.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, spicy baked ziti w/ drunken grilled sausage. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Baked Ziti w/ Drunken Grilled Sausage is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Spicy Baked Ziti w/ Drunken Grilled Sausage is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
This baked ziti with sausage is a MAJOR family pleaser. Baked Ziti – classic Italian American comfort food of pasta baked with sausage, tomato sauce and all kinds of gooey This version uses bulk Italian sausage, as well as a key fresh herb. In summer, that would be basil.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy baked ziti w/ drunken grilled sausage using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Baked Ziti w/ Drunken Grilled Sausage:
- Take 1 lb of ziti noodles.
- Make ready 4 C of tomato-meat sauce.
- Prepare 2 C of mozzarella pizza cheese blend.
- Get 4 of spicy Italian sausages.
- Make ready 1 T of balsamic vinegar.
- Get 3 C of cheap red wine.
Baked Ziti with Sausage is as comforting as it is satisfying. Made with spicy Italian sausage and molten mozzarella, this baked pasta fills the house with delicious aroma and will View image. Baked Ziti with Sausage. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This baked ziti recipe is quick and easy to prepare and feeds a crowd, made with ziti noodles, melty mozzarella cheese, and loads of spicy You know I love things spicy, and these sausages deliver.
Instructions to make Spicy Baked Ziti w/ Drunken Grilled Sausage:
- Boil noodles until al dente. Drain. Run under cool water briefly to stop cooking process. Drizzle with olive oil or butter to prevent oxidation..
- Bring tomato sauce to a simmer. Add balsamic. Cook 5 minutes..
- Cover sausages with red wine in a small sauce pot. Use a little cold water if necessary to cover..
- Bring to a simmer. Cook 5 minutes. Drain. Place sausages on grill on low heat. Turn sausages once caramelized, about 3-4 minutes..
- When sausages are cool enough to handle, slice into 5ths or 6ths, depending on desired bite size..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sausage, ziti, and tomato sauce. Mix together..
- Transfer to a large casserole dish. Sprinkle cheese atop. Bake at 400° for approximately 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and melted..
- Variations; Parsley, mint, basil, oregano, marjoram, chives, scallions, leeks, ramps, shallots, dill, red onion, yellow onion, shallots, celery, celery seed, fennel, fennel seed, olive, olive oil, butter, brown butter, bacon, pancetta, prosciutto, salami, capicola, pastrami, ham, pepperoni, sopressata, pepperjack cheese, mozzarella, parmesean, romano, gruyere, parmigiano reggiano, pecorino, ricotta, swiss, provolone, giardenera relish, pepperoncini, peppadew, zucchini, yellow squash, eggplant, leeks, ramps, lemon, horseradish, diced tomatoes, slivered garlic, roasted garlic, asparagus, arugula, spinach, capers, cauliflower, mushrooms, ratatouille,.
You can very easily swap in Johnsonville Mild Italian Sausage for this recipe to tame the spice level. Baked ziti pasta with spicy sausage, sometimes also called 'ziti alla diavola' (devilled), is a great Neapolitan dish for those who love spicy food. Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until tender. Easy Ricotta Baked Ziti with Sausage Recipe: Learn How To Make Baked Ziti with the No-Boil Method. Cheesy and delicious! (Plus, Slow Cooker instructions!).
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spicy baked ziti w/ drunken grilled sausage recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!