Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, taco dip. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Taco Dip is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Taco Dip is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have taco dip using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Dip:
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 t of cumin.
- Prepare 1 t of dried minced onions.
- Take 1 t of paprika.
- Get 1 t of dried oregano.
- Take 1/2 t of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1/2 C of black beans.
- Prepare 1/3 C of chipotle salsa.
- Make ready 1/4 C of diced green chiles.
- Take 1/4 C of peach-mango salsa.
- Make ready 1 can of refried beans.
- Take 1 of jalapeño; minced.
- Take 1 of tomato; diced.
- Take 1 of avocado; diced.
- Make ready 1/4 of red onion; diced.
- Get 1 handful of shredded cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Taco Dip:
- Heat a saute pan with no oil. Add ground beef. Season with dried spices, salt, and pepper..
- When beef is browned, add chipotle salsa. Cook 1 minute. Strain any excess fat..
- Spread refried beans across the bottom of a casserole dish. Top with cooked ground beef..
- Spread diced green chiles and peach-mango salsa. Top with cheese..
- Bake at 425° for approximately 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Alternatively, do not bake..
- Spread red onions, avocado, black beans, jalapeño, and diced tomatoes across the top..
- Variations; Cilantro, lime, cream cheese, sour cream, crema, creme fraiche, green onions, cayenne, cotija, coriander seed, goat cheese, pickled jalapeños, habanero, roasted or raw bell peppers or poblano, habanero, pinto beans, canned diced tomatoes, black olives, chihuahua cheese, queso fresco, other salsas, bacon.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food taco dip recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!