Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage wrap with stuffed noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage wrap with stuffed noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage wrap with stuffed noodles recipe. You can have cabbage wrap with stuffed noodles using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cabbage wrap with stuffed noodles:
- Use 4 of Cabbage leaves.
- Provide 1 cup of boil noodles.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoons of Oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoons of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoons of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrots chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cabbage chopped.
- Provide 1 of Capsicum mideum size chopped.
- You need ½ teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- Prepare ½ teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Use 2 of Onions medium size chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of chilli sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide 1 cup of Gram flour / besan.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of soda.
- Take As needed of Refined oil for deep fry.
Instructions to make Cabbage wrap with stuffed noodles:
- Blanch cabbage leaves in plenty of hot water for two to three minutes. Drain and pat dry with absorbent paper..
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a non-stick pan. Add onion chopped, garlic paste and saute for 1 minute. Add ginger paste, mix and saute for a minute..
- Add carrot, mix well and cook for a minute. Roughly chop cabbage, beens, capsicum and add, mix well and cook for a minute..
- Add cumin powder coriander powder, black pepper powder Mix well and cook..
- Add all sauces mix well and cook for a minute..
- Add salt, mix well and cook on low heat for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature..
- Place two tablespoon mixture at one end of each cabbage leaf, fold the sides around the fillin.
- Take in a bowl. Add the gram flour, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, one tablespoon of hot oil, soda and salt. Mix well. Add water make a smooth mixture..
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai..
- Deep fry the wrap in of three to four until crisp and golden brown..
- Drain on absorbent paper. Serve hot with sauce..
If you find this Cabbage wrap with stuffed noodles recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.