Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Poached Eggs in the Microwave recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Poached Eggs in the Microwave recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poached Eggs in the Microwave recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, you may be astonished to discover, are wonderful at fighting depression. Just be sure that you do not toss the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the egg yolks in particular, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can be terrific for raising your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that dictate your mood. Eat some eggs to jolly up!
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to poached eggs in the microwave recipe. You can cook poached eggs in the microwave using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Poached Eggs in the Microwave:
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Get 100 ml of Water.
- You need 1 of Tea cup.
Instructions to make Poached Eggs in the Microwave:
- Put the water into the tea cup. Crack the egg into the same tea cup. Refer to Step 5 and Helpful Hints..
- Microwave the egg for 1 minute 10 seconds at 500W. Using a spoon, carefully scoop out the finished egg. Take care not to overcook..
- If you like hard-set poached eggs, don't remove the egg immediately from the hot water. Scoop it out after a few minutes..
- If you want to reduce any uneven cooking of the egg, move the position of the egg after 40 seconds of microwaving, and then continue to microwave for the remaining 30 seconds..
- If you are worried about the egg bursting, carefully poke the yolk with a toothpick. Gently remove the toothpick, then cook the egg. Refer to Hints..
- The egg may not be completely immersed in the water if you use a large container. Use a container that enables the egg to sink into the water..
No cleanup needed – once you are done eating your microwave-cooked eggs, just put the microwave egg poacher in a dishwasher – microwave egg poacher is dishwasher-safe. You can make just about any kind of eggs you'd normally eat, including poached, scrambled, and omelets. While a poached or scrambled egg prepared in the microwave may have a slightly different texture than one cooked by the traditional stove-top method, the speed and simplicity of microwave cooking makes this a likable option—especially for kids in the kitchen, busy mornings, office lunches. With a toothpick, poke two holes in the egg yolk to prevent a buildup of pressure. Place the cup/egg into the microwave with a saucer on top and a toothpick between the bottom of the saucer and the rim of the cup.
If you find this Poached Eggs in the Microwave recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.