Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chorizo Hash with Poached Eggs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chorizo Hash with Poached Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chorizo Hash with Poached Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. On this page we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy.
One of the primary varieties of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The very first thing you will discover about berries is just about any variety of berry has a lot of vitamin C. One more thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. You may additionally be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the deterioration of the cells.
For people who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chorizo hash with poached eggs recipe. To cook chorizo hash with poached eggs you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chorizo Hash with Poached Eggs:
- You need 3 of chorizo sausages,quatered lengthwise,thickly sliced.
- Provide 2 large of potatoes,peeled,cut into 2cm pieces.
- Get 1 medium of red onion,coarsely chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of vegetable or olive oil.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Take 200 grams of cup mushrooms, quartered.
- Take 1/4 cup of coarsley chopped flat leaf parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Use 4 of eggs at room temp.
- You need 1 of lemon wedges and crusty bread,to serve.
Instructions to make Chorizo Hash with Poached Eggs:
- Preheat oven to 220°F./ 200°F fan forced.
- Combine chorizo, potato and onion in a roasting pan.
- Drizzle oil over potato mixture, add garlic , season with salt. Toss to coat. Bake for 20 minutes , stirring halfway through cooking..
- Add mushrooms to roasting pan, stir to combine. Bake for 8 – 10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Remove from oven. Stir in parsley..
- Meanwhile , half fill a medium sized saucepan with water. Add vinegar , bring to boil..
- For each egg , crack an egg into cup. Gently stir the boiling water to make a whirlpool. Carefully pour egg into whirlpool , poach for 1-2 min for a soft egg..
- Using a slotted spoon , transfer eggs to a plate , cover and keep warm..
- Spoon potato mixture into shallow serving bowls, top with egg, sprinkle with pepper, serve with lemon wedges and bread.
Top the hash with the poached eggs and scatter with the spring onions, parsley, salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add the eggs to the frying pan. If you're using whole eggs, place a cover over the pan. If you're using scrambled eggs, allow them to harden. Add the spinach and cook until the spinach is wilted and the eggs reach your desired level of hardness.
If you find this Chorizo Hash with Poached Eggs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.