Raw Mango Salsa / Raw Mango Kachumar Salad.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, raw mango salsa / raw mango kachumar salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Raw Mango Salsa / Raw Mango Kachumar Salad is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Raw Mango Salsa / Raw Mango Kachumar Salad is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook raw mango salsa / raw mango kachumar salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Raw Mango Salsa / Raw Mango Kachumar Salad:
- Get 2 of chopped Raw mango/ Kacha Aam.
- Get 1 of small chopped onion.
- Take 1 of Chopped green chilli.
- Take 1 tsp of chopped coriander.
- Take 1/4 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare as per your taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 3-4 of mint leaves.
Instructions to make Raw Mango Salsa / Raw Mango Kachumar Salad:
- Take a raw mango peel ti and cut in in to small square pieces. Now add chopped onion, add roasted cumin powder, Kashmiri red Chilli powder, salt per your taste, chopped green chilli, sugar and mix them well..
- Now garnish with the mint leaves and keep it in to the refrigerator for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes take out from the refrigerator and mix it again.
- Now Chilled Kachumar Salad (Mango Salsa) is ready to serve..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food raw mango salsa / raw mango kachumar salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!