Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nawabi Cabbage paneer stuffed aloo with gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nawabi Cabbage paneer stuffed aloo with gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nawabi cabbage paneer stuffed aloo with gravy recipe. You can have nawabi cabbage paneer stuffed aloo with gravy using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Nawabi Cabbage paneer stuffed aloo with gravy:
- You need of For stuffing.
- Provide 4-5 of potatoes.
- Take 1 cup of cabbage.
- Use 1 cup of crumbled paneer.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of carrot.
- Take 2 of green chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of blackpepper.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get As needed of Oil.
- Get of For gravy.
- Prepare 2 of chopped onions.
- Take 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of cashew paste.
- Use 4-5 tsp of cream.
- Take 2-3 of cloves.
- Get 2 of cardamon.
- You need 1 of Bey leaf.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of jeera.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare As needed of Oil.
Steps to make Nawabi Cabbage paneer stuffed aloo with gravy:
- For stuffing–take potatoes peel it and wash cut it into two pieces and scoop it from inside for stuffing to fill.Boil potatoes now in hot water 80% with a pinch of salt.Let it dry now fill the stuffing and keep aside..
- Take oil add stuffing veggie mentoined cook for 3minutes add blackpepper and salt and paneer fill these in potatoes..
- For gravy—Take a pan heat oil add all spices now add ginger garlic paste saute now make onion and tomato puree and cashewnut separately.first add onion puree and saute then tomato puree add cashew puree when oil leaves side of the pan add masala's except garam masala..
- Now let it cook for 5-10minutes add little water and when it starts thickening add cream and stir and close the flame..
- When you are serving just before 5-10minutes place gravy on it and serve it with chapati you will enjoy it,i tried first time and i am loving it..
If you find this Nawabi Cabbage paneer stuffed aloo with gravy recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.