Stir fry Udon Noodles.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, stir fry udon noodles. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stir fry Udon Noodles is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Stir fry Udon Noodles is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have stir fry udon noodles using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir fry Udon Noodles:
- Make ready 3 of pkts of Udon Noodles (Supermarket).
- Take 1 clove of Garlic.
- Make ready 5 pcs of white Cabbages.
- Prepare 8 pcs of Baby carrot.
- Prepare Half of cans of Spam (optional, your preferred ingredients).
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of Dark sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Get of Pepper.
Steps to make Stir fry Udon Noodles:
- Boil the udon (8min) bring it out to raise it with water (soften it- put aside to dry), at the mean time Slice the cabbages/ carrots/ Spam or other ingredients into smaller pieces and also chop the garlic.
- Add oil to frying pan, add in garlic/cabbage/carrots stir it together (cook 8min), add in spam mix it well (5min) add in udon noodles (mix it for 5min).
- Add in dark sauce, soya sauce and pepper, stir it and cook it for another 10min (ready to serve).
- Separatly Fried the eggs to sever with the udon noodles.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food stir fry udon noodles recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!