Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Roasted Baby Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Baby Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Baby Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted baby potatoes recipe. To cook roasted baby potatoes you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Baby Potatoes:
- Take of Baby Potatoes,.
- Use of Sea Salt, 1 TBSP + More For Seasoning.
- Take of Baking Soda,.
- Prepare of Canola / Peanut / Grapeseed Oil,.
- You need of Garlic Grated,.
- Provide of Fresh Rosemary Finely Chopped,.
- Prepare of Shichimi Togarashi,.
- You need of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- Take of Black Pepper,.
- You need of Nori Flakes,.
Instructions to make Roasted Baby Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius or 400 fahrenheit. Wash the potatoes thoroughly. *I prefer mine with skins on. You can peel the skins off if desired.*.
- In a sauce pot over medium-high heat, bring 500ml of water to a rolling boil. Once the water starts to boil, add in salt and baking soda. Stir to combine well..
- Add in the potatoes. Boil until the potatoes are fork tender. While waiting for the potatoes to be par-cooked, in a skillet over medium-low heat, add oil, garlic, rosemary, togarashi, and mushroom powder..
- Stir until well combined. Bring it up to a sizzle. Once the garlic starts to crisp-brown, remove from heat..
- Pass the mixture thru' a strainer over a large bowl. *Do no discard the residue.* Once the potatoes are cooked to fork tender, drain and transfer onto a working surface. Using a sharp knife, slice the potatoes in half, but not all the way thru'. *Careful as the potatoes are still piping hot. Wear a heat proof glove.*.
- Transfer the potatoes into the bowl of the oil. Toss to coat the potatoes well. Transfer everything, including any leftover oil, onto a baking tray. Season generously with salt and pepper..
- Give it a final toss to combine well. Wack into the oven and bake for 15 to 20 mins. Remove from oven and flip the potatoes. Return to the oven and bake for another 10 to 15 mins or until the skins start to wrinkle and slightly crispy..
- Remove from oven and transfer into a large bowl. Add in the residue from the oil mixture. Add in nori flakes. Toss until the potatoes are well coated. Transfer onto serving plate. Serve immediately..
If you find this Roasted Baby Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.