Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey and Mushroom Fried Rice. Now that Thanksgiving is over, we all have the dilemma of what to do with the leftover turkey. Well, I have the solution for you! Leftovers are the best part of Thanksgiving.
Stir in leftover turkey and parsley until warmed through and serve immediately with crispy bacon. Leave no crumb from your feast behind. These simple turkey recipes transform your Thanksgiving leftovers.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, leftover thanksgiving turkey and mushroom fried rice. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Now that Thanksgiving is over, we all have the dilemma of what to do with the leftover turkey. Well, I have the solution for you! Leftovers are the best part of Thanksgiving.
Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey and Mushroom Fried Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey and Mushroom Fried Rice is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook leftover thanksgiving turkey and mushroom fried rice using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey and Mushroom Fried Rice:
- Take 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1 of onion , diced.
- Prepare 2 of scallion, diced.
- Get 10 of cremini mushrooms diced.
- Make ready 2 cup of Brown rice, left over rice that's been refrigerated over night works best.
- Get 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of avocado oil.
- Take 1 each of cayenne and chili powder tsp.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of leftover turkey meat, diced..
Thanksgiving leftovers can be either a blessing or a curse, depending on your perspective. The good: There's a whole lot of food that you've already cooked. Mashed potatoes (white or sweet) will get you halfway to a shepherd's pie, or closer if you decide to use leftover turkey and vegetables as the filling. This Leftover Turkey in mushroom gravy is the best way to use up leftover turkey!
Steps to make Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey and Mushroom Fried Rice:
- Place oil into pan or wok on high heat and sautee onion until translucent..
- In a separate pan, scramble egg, add some salt, remove and put aside..
- Put diced turkey into onion and mix. Stir fry for 5 min.
- Add rice and rest of the ingredients. Stir fry for 10 min until brown and heated through.
- Add egg last and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
What to do with Leftover Turkey: It is impressive how much leftover turkey meat you can rescue from your Thanksgiving turkey even after you think I used cauliflower rice to make it low carb. That and some leftover turkey would make for a fine dinner this evening. Psst, it's basically a caprese sandwich with lots of Never had tetrazzini? A few creative ways to use up all that leftover turkey and more. I basically did the same thing but not waffles because I was lazy about cleaning the waffle iron.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food leftover thanksgiving turkey and mushroom fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!