Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to unstuffed cabbage rolls recipe. To cook unstuffed cabbage rolls you only need 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls:
- Provide 1 1/2 Pounds of ground beef.
- Take 11 of Onion chopped.
- Get 1 of cabbage small.
Instructions to make Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 1/2 to 2 pounds lean ground beef 1 large onion, chopped 1 clove garlic, minced 1 small cabbage, chopped 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) diced tomatoes.
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce 1 tablespoon cider vinegar or wine vinegar 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon dash nutmeg 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper 1 teaspoon sea salt.
- Preparation: In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the ground beef and onion and cook, stirring, until ground beef is no longer pink and onion is tender. Add the garlic and continue cooking for 1 minute..
- Add the chopped cabbage, tomatoes, tomato sauce, vinegar, cinnamon, nutmeg, pepper, and salt. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, or until cabbage is tender..
If you find this Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.