Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Wataboshi Rice Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wataboshi Rice Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. Even more crucial than totally altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wataboshi rice cakes recipe. You can cook wataboshi rice cakes using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Wataboshi Rice Cakes:
- You need 100 grams of Sakura an.
- You need of For the gyuhi (sweet rice cake dough).
- Use 50 grams of Shiratamako.
- Use 35 of to 40 grams Sugar.
- Prepare 80 ml of Water.
- Get 1 of for dusting Katakuriko.
Instructions to make Wataboshi Rice Cakes:
- Use either homemade or store-bought sakura-an (or other kinds of anko) Roll the anko into 25 g balls..
- Add all the ingredients except for the gyuhi in a heatproof bowl and mix well. Loosely cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 1 minute 20 seconds. Cut with a whisk and microwave for another 30 seconds..
- If necessary, microwave for another 30 seconds to a minute and mix well. Once it becomes shiny, it's done. Transfer the dough on a katakuriko dusted tray and cut into four portions..
- Stretch out the gyuhi, sprinkling with katakuriko as you go, wrap the sakura-an from Step 1, then they're done!.
- This is what they look like when cut in half..
- Garnish them with salt preserved sakura blossoms!.
- Doll's Festival Day. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152531-matcha-anko-sweet-bean-paste-with-matcha.
If you find this Wataboshi Rice Cakes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.