Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pound cake (Vanilla) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pound cake (Vanilla) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pound cake (Vanilla) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people take for granted. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pound cake (vanilla) recipe. You can cook pound cake (vanilla) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pound cake (Vanilla):
- Take 100 grams of unsalted butter (softened).
- Use 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Get 4 of eggs medium (3 large).
- You need 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of powdered milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Take of Brushing.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
Steps to make Pound cake (Vanilla):
- Mix the butter to become creamy. Add powdered sugar (gradually). Add the eggs one at a time. Add the vanilla extract and continue mixing for 2-3 mins..
- Sift the other dry ingredients and mix gradually. Continue mixing until you reach a creamy texture..
- Spray oil on your pan and pour the mix to medium level. Bake at 180 C (360) for 45 mins or until your insert a toothpick and comes out clean..
- Brush with honey immediately after taking it out and let it rest for 30 mins..
- Cut and enjoy your #poundcake.
Simple & Easy recipe to give you a perfect soft, rich, delicious traditional vanilla pound loaf cake. A very easy, sinfully good pound cake. This is wonderful with fresh berries and cream. Classic Vanilla Pound Cake never disappoints. Pure vanilla flavor with a soft crumb, this is one of our favorites!
If you find this Pound cake (Vanilla) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.