Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many folks do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will notice that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be very bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
Your primary meals should also include fish like salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. You will see that salmon is also full of Omega-3 and various other nutrients. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Additionally before cooking your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pasta recipe. You can have baked pasta using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked pasta:
- Provide 2 cups of boiled pasta.
- Take 4 of boiled eggs.
- Provide 2 cups of milk.
- You need 40 gm of butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of All-purpose flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of crushed pepper.
- Provide 11/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 2 of capsicum.
- Use 1/2 cup of fried onion.
- Take 20-30 of olives.
- You need 1 cup of grated cheese.
- Get 1 cup of minced chicken keema.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped ginger garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped chillies.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get As needed of Oil for fry.
Instructions to make Baked pasta:
- Add chopped onion,ginger, garlic, chillys,salt, oregano and egg in to the minced chicken keema and mix it well.Make small balls from this dough and deep fry them. Keep aside..
- Heat butter and add flour,saute on the low gas. When good smell come out gradually add milk. Stirring constantly so that it could not get any lump. Add salt pepper and all spices..
- Pour boiled pasta in a mixing bowl. Add white sauce, 1/2 a cup of cheese, fried chicken balls and fried onion mix well..
- Brush butter in a baking dish. Pour pasta mixture, set capsicum slices,sliced egg on the top..
- Spread cheese, fried onion and olive. Bake in a preheated oven for 25 -30 minutes at 200 degree..
- Baked pasta is ready..
Add Easy Tuna Pasta Bake to my favourite recipes. Add Eggplant Rigatoni With Bocconcini to my favourite recipes. How would you like to receive your groceries? Pasta bake recipes The versatile pasta bake is a comforting, easy dish that can often be pre-assembled, making it a perfect make-ahead meal. This Italian Baked Pasta Recipe will become one of your family favourites.
If you find this Baked pasta recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.