Seekh Kebabs with mango salsa.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, seekh kebabs with mango salsa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Seekh Kebabs with mango salsa is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Seekh Kebabs with mango salsa is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook seekh kebabs with mango salsa using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Seekh Kebabs with mango salsa:
- Take 150 gms of mutton minced.
- Get 100 gms of Chicken minced.
- Get 2 tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of onion paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of zeera / cumin powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dried Mango.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried ginger (saunth).
- Get 1-1/2 tsp of Cashew powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream.
- Take 2 tbsp of baisan powder.
- Get 1 of egg yolk.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take of For Mango Salsa.
- Take 2 of mangoes.
- Take 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Salt to sprinkle.
- Take 1 of Green or red bell pepper.
- Make ready of Fresh coriander.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Get 2 tbsp of jalapeños.
Instructions to make Seekh Kebabs with mango salsa:
- Mix mutton and chicken minced with hands..
- Add ginger and garlic paste, salt, onion paste, Coriander, zeera, black pepper, dry ginger..
- Add egg yolk, cream, cashew powder and baisan..
- Mix well and refrigerate for 1/2 an hour..
- Skewer the kebabs onto wet skewers. Grill it and apply oil. Give coal smoke..
- Mango Salsa. Wash and cubed mangoes..
- Chopped onions and cucumber..
- In a bowl add mangoes, onion, fresh coriander, bell pepper, jalapeños and cucumber..
- Add lemon juice and salt..
- Serve with seekh kebabs. Enjoy…….
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food seekh kebabs with mango salsa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!