Ken's Hearty Thanksgiving Hotdish Casserole. Lion Studios has started a new event called Thanksgiving in the Hooked Inc game. Here's everything you need to know about the Hooked Inc The player needs to collect them all to complete the Thanksgiving feast. These items are Casserole, Candleabra, Wine Bottle, Bread, Gravy, Pumpkin.
Event challenges – "Find a hidden item". New epic item – Gravy Boat. New crew member – Black Friday Beard.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, ken's hearty thanksgiving hotdish casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lion Studios has started a new event called Thanksgiving in the Hooked Inc game. Here's everything you need to know about the Hooked Inc The player needs to collect them all to complete the Thanksgiving feast. These items are Casserole, Candleabra, Wine Bottle, Bread, Gravy, Pumpkin.
Ken's Hearty Thanksgiving Hotdish Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Ken's Hearty Thanksgiving Hotdish Casserole is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook ken's hearty thanksgiving hotdish casserole using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ken's Hearty Thanksgiving Hotdish Casserole:
- Get 1.5 of turkey breasts, or however much leftover turkey you want.
- Make ready 10 oz of corn.
- Get 10 oz of green beans (from green bean casserole, even!).
- Get 1 1/2 cups of turkey, brown, or mushroom gravy – whatever's on hand.
- Get 2-3 cups of mashed potatoes, just enough to cover your dish.
- Make ready 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Take of Fried onions (optional).
Hooked on Hotdish: Make-Ahead Lighter Casseroles. These comforting hotdish recipes will have you scouring your cupboards for ingredients to make your favorite casserole dish. This hearty Mexican-inspired vegetarian casserole layers three kinds of beans with tortillas, cheese, and salsa. Subscribe & check out my other videos! www.youtube.com/cookingandcrafting Old video.
Steps to make Ken's Hearty Thanksgiving Hotdish Casserole:
- Preheat your oven to 400°F, prep a 13×9 pan with cooking spray or your choice of light oil..
- Shred the turkey into bite-sized pieces, add to your dish. Enough to cover, but as much as you want, depending on how protein heavy your diet is..
- Add the corn and green beans, spread evenly for best consistency..
- Add your gravy. If you have mushrooms, as I do, again – even consistency..
- Cover with mashed potatoes, spread thoroughly, and bake for 25 minutes uncovered..
- Cover with cheese, bake for another 15 minutes..
- For the last few minutes of baking, add fried onions if desired, and set to a low broil just long enough to brown your cheese..
What to do with leftover turkey from Thanksgiving. Green Bean Casserole Beans and Legumes Casserole Green Bean Thanksgiving Side Dishes Side Dish Thanksgiving American Shallot Recipes Dairy Recipes. Make one of these hearty casserole recipes ahead of time to reheat for a quick and easy weeknight. A simple, hearty casserole with ground beef, veggies, spices, crispy tater tots and lots of cheese. You could also make it with ground turkey or ground chicken, too.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food ken's hearty thanksgiving hotdish casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!