Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Poached Eggs with Avocado recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Poached Eggs with Avocado recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poached Eggs with Avocado recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. You will find that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be very bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
Your state of health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating a lot of berries. The very first thing you will discover about berries is just about any sort of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Yet another thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may select to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. Most folks already understand that cells begin to break down in time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can certainly help keep your cells far healthier for longer periods of time.
For those who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to poached eggs with avocado recipe. To cook poached eggs with avocado you only need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Poached Eggs with Avocado:
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- Take 2 of English muffins.
- You need 1 of Tomato (sliced).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Vinegar.
- Provide of Water for boiling.
Instructions to make Poached Eggs with Avocado:
- For poaching the eggs. Use a large deep sided frying pan. Fill frying pan 2/3 full with water. Add 2 Tbsp vinegar. Bring to a boil. While waiting for water to boil, Crack eggs into cups (2 Eggs in each cup). Once water is boiling, remove pan from burner, and gently pour the eggs into the water at the same time (do not stir). Cover pan immediately and let sit for 5 minutes for soft yokes or 6 minutes for a medium soft yoke..
- While eggs are poaching, cut and toast English muffins, and mash Avocado. Spread avocado on English muffins, add tomato slices..
- Once eggs are poached remove them from water using a slotted spoon and place on paper towel for a moment to absorb water, place on top of tomato slices..
Then, scoop out a shallow hole in each half. Add a little salsa, or hot sauce, or desired topping of your choice to add a boost of flavor. Fill a large saucepan with water, add the vinegar and bring to a hard boil over a high heat. Once boiling, reduce the heat so the water is simmering, then use a spoon to swirl the water into a whirlpool. Add the poached egg, and season it with salt, pepper and a pinch of paprika.
If you find this Poached Eggs with Avocado recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.