Fresh, Easy Blender Salsa.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, fresh, easy blender salsa. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fresh, Easy Blender Salsa is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Fresh, Easy Blender Salsa is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook fresh, easy blender salsa using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fresh, Easy Blender Salsa:
- Make ready 5 of medium tomatoes (I prefer home grown or vine ripened).
- Get 2 of jalapeños (de-seeded).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of loosely packed cilantro.
- Prepare of Juice from 1 lime.
- Get 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt (I use sea salt).
- Get 1/4 tsp of fresh ground black pepper.
- Take Dash of cumin.
- Make ready Dash of chili powder.
Instructions to make Fresh, Easy Blender Salsa:
- Roughly chop the tomatoes, onion, cilantro. Just to make it blend easier. Big chunks are fine..
- Put everything in the blender. Pulse repeatedly for desired consistency, but don’t purée. You want some texture..
- Refrigerate at least an hour to cool it and let the flavors sink in..
- Enjoy with tortilla chips!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fresh, easy blender salsa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!