Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Deep dish breakfast pizza recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Deep dish breakfast pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Deep dish breakfast pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a horrible idea. Using them for your lone source of hydration, however, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend solely on water consumption.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to deep dish breakfast pizza recipe. To cook deep dish breakfast pizza you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Deep dish breakfast pizza:
- Prepare 1 large of cast iron or oven safe skillet.
- Use 1/2 lb of sausage.
- Provide 1 lb of bacon.
- Get 1 dozen of eggs.
- Provide 2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of gravy.
- Use 1 box of pizza crust mix.
Instructions to make Deep dish breakfast pizza:
- Prep your ingredients. Fry bacon, sausage, and scramble eggs. Make gravy ( I make mine with the grease from frying sausage), and make dough according to package directions..
- Once dough is ready, grease skillet with bacon grease..
- Press dough into bottom of pan and up sides. Bake according to directions. Mine called for 8-10 minutes on 450..
- Cover bottom with gravy..
- Layer on eggs, crumbles sausage, and bacon. I know I said 1lb of bacon, but that much never makes on the pizza. It always seems to disappear..
- Spread cheddar cheese over top and bake until melted..
- Allow to cool before serving. My family loves it served with fried potatoes and extra gravy..
If you find this Deep dish breakfast pizza recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.