Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, thanksgiving spaghetti. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thanksgiving Spaghetti is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Thanksgiving Spaghetti is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook thanksgiving spaghetti using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thanksgiving Spaghetti:
- Take of spice life.
- Take 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- Make ready 2 lb of Roma Tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 lb of Black Cherries.
- Take 4 of Plums.
- Prepare 1 of fresh basil.
- Prepare 1 of fresh parsley.
- Make ready 1 of fresh thyme.
- Make ready 1 of fresh mint.
- Make ready 4 of garlic cloves.
- Take 2 of red onions.
- Take 1 cup of Cranberry juice.
- Make ready 1 of Salt & pepper to taste.
- Take 2 tbsp of granulated garlic.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato paste (smallest can).
- Take 3 cup of Water/Red Wine.
Instructions to make Thanksgiving Spaghetti:
- Brown turkey meat, almost char it ( so it holds up in stewing process) then set side..
- Stew all ingredients for 2-4 hours.
- Add all ingredients at the last 30 minutes of stewing process..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food thanksgiving spaghetti recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!