Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect White Sakura Mochi (Cherry Blossom Rice Cakes) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Sakura Mochi (Cherry Blossom Rice Cakes) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to white sakura mochi (cherry blossom rice cakes) recipe. You can have white sakura mochi (cherry blossom rice cakes) using 5 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare White Sakura Mochi (Cherry Blossom Rice Cakes):
- Get 350 grams of Mochi rice.
- Provide 200 ml of Water.
- Take 2 tbsp of White sugar.
- Prepare 25 grams of x 8 Cherry blossom flavoured adzuki bean paste (or normal adzuki bean paste).
- Prepare 8 of Salted cherry leaves.
Steps to make White Sakura Mochi (Cherry Blossom Rice Cakes):
- Rinse the rice, then add to the rice cooker and fill with water up to the mark for cooking 1 rice cooker cup of rice..
- Add sugar and stir well. Press Start on the rice cooker. You don't need to soak the rice beforehand..
- Weigh and divide the cherry blossom an into 25 g portions. You can use tsubu-an or koshi-an..
- Rinse the salted cherry leaves gently and soak in water to desalt for about 15 minutes..
- Rinse the leaves again and carefully pat dry with paper towels..
- After the rice is cooked, divide it into 8 portions..
- Moisten your hands, then take one portion of the rice and squeeze it several times to gently squash the rice grains. Shape into flat rounds and place the anko on top. Wrap the anko with the rice. Be careful not to burn yourself because it will be quite hot!.
- If it sticks to your hands, moisten your hands again with water. Try to completely cover the adzuki paste with the rice..
- You can also place the rice on a piece of cling film first and press it into a flat round with a plastic spatula. In this way your hands will remain clean..
- Shape the rice balls into ovals..
- Wrap the oval-shaped rice with cherry leaves and serve Instead of cherry leaves, you can also use kinako or sesame seeds to coat the rice. For a change, you can also put the rice inside and cover it with anko for an inside-out version..
- This time, I used sakura-an. The contrasting pink and white makes these look so pretty..
- If you coat the rice with plenty of kinako (roasted soy powder) after step 9, they are called kinako ohagi. Children love them!!.
If you find this White Sakura Mochi (Cherry Blossom Rice Cakes) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.