Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sakura Mochi (Cherry Blossom Rice Cakes) Made Easily in the Microwave recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sakura Mochi (Cherry Blossom Rice Cakes) Made Easily in the Microwave recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sakura Mochi (Cherry Blossom Rice Cakes) Made Easily in the Microwave recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sakura mochi (cherry blossom rice cakes) made easily in the microwave recipe. You can cook sakura mochi (cherry blossom rice cakes) made easily in the microwave using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sakura Mochi (Cherry Blossom Rice Cakes) Made Easily in the Microwave:
- Take 100 grams of Domyoji-ko (coarse rice powder).
- You need 10 grams of Sugar.
- Take 150 ml of Boiling water.
- Provide 1 dash of Red food coloring.
- You need 160 grams of Anko of your choice.
- Take 8 of Cherry leaves preserved in salt.
Steps to make Sakura Mochi (Cherry Blossom Rice Cakes) Made Easily in the Microwave:
- Soak the cherry leaves in water for about 15 minutes, to remove the salt. Drain and pat dry..
- Divide the bean paste into 8 portions and form into balls..
- In a heatproof bowl, mix the rice powder, sugar and boiling water, and stir well. Color the mixture with red food coloring dissolved in water to make pink. Lightly cover with plastic wrap and let stand for 10 minutes..
- Cook for 2 minutes at 600w in the microwave. Let sit and steam for 15 minutes..
- Mix with a wooden spatula until sticky..
- Wet your palm, and spread 1/8 of the rice dough on your hand. Put a bean paste ball in the middle, and wrap it up..
- Roll it up in a cherry leaf, so the top of the leaf faces inside..
If you find this Sakura Mochi (Cherry Blossom Rice Cakes) Made Easily in the Microwave recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.