Easy Sweet Potato Chili.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy sweet potato chili. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Sweet Potato Chili is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Easy Sweet Potato Chili is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy sweet potato chili using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Sweet Potato Chili:
- Prepare 1 medium of bell pepper.
- Get 1 large of sweet potato.
- Make ready 1 medium of onion.
- Take 1 lb of ground chicken.
- Make ready 1 can of 14.5 oz diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 can of 22oz black beans, drained.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Easy Sweet Potato Chili:
- Peel and cut sweet potato into roughly diced chunks.
- Dice onion and bell pepper.
- Add olive oil into a stock pot over medium high heat then add potatoes, onion, and pepper..
- Add a cup of water to pot. Cook and continue to stir until sweet potato is slightly tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add ground chicken and seasonings to pot. Cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink..
- Add diced tomatoes and black beans to pot. (Add more water if necessary).
- Reduce heat and simmer on low for about 10 minutes. You're done! Serve in a bowl or eat over rice..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy sweet potato chili recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!