Mango Salsa Biscuit Gatpat Chaat. Hi friends today i m doing a delicious summer special snack recipe nothing but Mango Salsa. Just a few ingredients and we are done. Watch how to make mango salsa in this short recipe video!
I made this in June for a luau and people STILL remember it and ask me for the recipe. Mango salsa is a chunky salsa recipe that's a perfect blend of sweet and spicy! Serve this fresh mango salsa with chips or with a plate of tacos.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mango salsa biscuit gatpat chaat. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hi friends today i m doing a delicious summer special snack recipe nothing but Mango Salsa. Just a few ingredients and we are done. Watch how to make mango salsa in this short recipe video!
Mango Salsa Biscuit Gatpat Chaat is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Mango Salsa Biscuit Gatpat Chaat is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mango salsa biscuit gatpat chaat using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Salsa Biscuit Gatpat Chaat:
- Prepare 1 cup of small salted Biscuits or cheeselings.
- Get 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- Take 1 of Tomato finely chopped.
- Make ready 1 of Green chilli chopped.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of or more Lemon juice.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of masala Peanuts.
- Get 1 teaspoons of raw mango peeled and finely cubed.
- Get 4 tablespoons of ripe mango peeled and finely cubed.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Mint leaves chopped.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of besan Sev.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of Chaat masala or according to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of roasted cumin powder.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of Coriander- mint chutney.
- Get 1 1/2 tablespoons of sweet tamarind chutney.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Take 1 tablespoon of pomegranate kernels.
You can even serve this as a This simple and colorful mango salsa is super easy to make! It's sweet, spicy and absolutely delicious. Aloo appetizer Apptizer beans Bread breakfast Burfi Chaat Cheese Chutney Coconut contest Curry. Mango salsa recipe with fresh ripe mango.
Instructions to make Mango Salsa Biscuit Gatpat Chaat:
- Gather all the ingredients..
- Take Biscuits in a bowl and slightly /coarsely crush them..
- Add chopped onion, tomatoes, green chillies, masala peanuts, raw mango, ripe mango, chilli powder, cumin powder, salt, chaat masala, lemon juice, coriander leaves, pomegranate kernels and mint leaves and mix very well..
- Add besan sev and namkeen mixture and mix well.
- Mix both the chutneys just before serving. Garnish with some more coriander leaves, sev and pomegranate kernels and serve the chaat immediately in any serving bowl.
With only few ingredients, this is a perfect party pleaser. When it's mango season, you can give it a try this easy salsa to go with your corn chips/ tortilla I always love salsa as it gives a satisfaction similar to that of the chaat items, minus the fried items. Mango Salsa Recipe with step by step photos. Mango salsa is a spicy, sweet and tangy salsa made with ripe mangoes, red bell pepper, onions and spices. The taste and flavor of this Mexican inspired mango salsa is similar to our very own Indian chaat dishes.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mango salsa biscuit gatpat chaat recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!