Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Double Crust Deep Dish Pizza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Double Crust Deep Dish Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Double Crust Deep Dish Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Consider the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to double crust deep dish pizza recipe. You can cook double crust deep dish pizza using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Double Crust Deep Dish Pizza:
- Provide of Yeast Preparation.
- Prepare 1 envelope of active dry yeast (quick rise).
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of warm water 130°F.
- Use of Dough.
- Get 3 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of coarse salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of warm water.
- Take 1/3 cup of Margarine.
- Prepare of Other Ingredients.
- Provide 3 Lbs of Fresh Mozzarella shredded.
- You need 2 lbs of mild bulk sausage (no casings).
- Get 1 Lb of bacon (cooked and chopped).
- Get 1/2 Lb of sliced Honey Ham deli meat (cut into squares).
- Provide 1/2 Lb of dry pizza pepperoni.
- Provide 14 oz of Pizza Sauce.
- Get 1 of small Onion (diced).
Instructions to make Double Crust Deep Dish Pizza:
- Add the warm water and sugar to a bowl mix, then add the yeast and let rise for 10 minutes. Water temperature should be 120 °F. Set aside and let sit for 5 minutes until yeast is foamy..
- Combine all ingredients when yeast is ready and mix with dough hooks. Place a small amount of olive oil in a large bowl and place the dough ball in and roll it as to cover dough with oil to prevent drying. Cover with a plastic wrap and put in oven with the light on for 1 hour..
- While dough is rising. Fry the Ham over medium heat for a few minutes to cook off some of the moisture. Otherwise you will have a soggy Pizza.
- Fry the bulk sausage meat. Stir and break it up into small pieces as it is cooking. Once cooked drain oil from sausage crumbles and set on paper towel till dough is ready..
- Divide dough into 2/3 and a 1/3 size portion. Roll the 2/3 size ball into a circle approximately 16 inches, the dough should be large enough to cover a 10 inch spring pan all the way up the sides..
- Start building pizza with 1 layer of pepperoni on bottom, next add 2 lbs of the shredded mozzarella. Now add half of the diced onions..
- Roll out the remaining dough to 11 inch circle. Place this dough inside on the layer of onion and press to the sides of the other dough wall to join the 2 crusts about the halfway filled point..
- Now we cut 4 slices into that middle crust to allow steam out. Similar to a pie crust..
- Finish the pizza building by adding the sausage meat, then the cooked bacon. Now place the pizza sauce in a layer. Now we add the ham, and then onion. Top with the remaining cheese. It may be necessary to press it down gently to not have the chees spilling over when baking..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 425 for 45 minutes and cheese is bubbly and starting to brown. It may take a few minutes longer depending on your oven..
- Once removed from oven, allow it to rest for 5 minutes before removing spring pan side.
- The trick to slicing nicely is a sharp chef knife and make the cut quick and forceful. Otherwise you will squish the pizza flat and outward. We want a nice presentation after all that construction…I mean cooking..
If you find this Double Crust Deep Dish Pizza recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.