Thanksgiving Leftover Pot Pie. An easy, no-fuss comforting pot pie using leftovers and ingredients that you already have on hand! I am so incredibly stoked that Thanksgiving is less And seriously, how can anyone resist pot pie? It's comfort food at its best!
Using leftovers from your Thanksgiving meal, get ready to make a Pour the pot pie filling into a pie pan. Place spoonfuls of mashed potatoes around the pie pan. Place a sheet of puff pastry on top, crimping the edges to seal.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, thanksgiving leftover pot pie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Thanksgiving Leftover Pot Pie is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Thanksgiving Leftover Pot Pie is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
An easy, no-fuss comforting pot pie using leftovers and ingredients that you already have on hand! I am so incredibly stoked that Thanksgiving is less And seriously, how can anyone resist pot pie? It's comfort food at its best!
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook thanksgiving leftover pot pie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thanksgiving Leftover Pot Pie:
- Make ready 1 of bowl of Turkey scraps.
- Make ready 2 cup of green bean casserole.
- Make ready 2 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 2/3 cup of half and half.
- Make ready 1 of Alot of leftover stuffing ( 8 cups or so).
- Prepare 1 of bag of frozen mix veggies.
- Take 2 of jar of turkey gravy.
- Make ready 2 can of cranberry sauce.
Have a lot of Thanksgiving leftovers? Turn them into an easy one-pot meal and make a pot pie! Watch this video for an easy recipe. Tasty, fast, and easy describe this pot pie made with cooked turkey meat, canned corn, carrots, and potatoes, and an easy topping made of baking mix.
Instructions to make Thanksgiving Leftover Pot Pie:
- Preheat oven at 375°F. Use old stuffing pan or large casserole pan.. Use 1/2 of stuffing to making bottom crust.. Mash it together, to stick to bottom..
- Mix together your Turkey pieces, green bean casserole, frozen veggies, cream of mushroom soup and half & half in large bowl…
- Layer pot pie mixture, on top of stuffing..
- Add remaining stuffing top of pot pie mixture. Don't mash down, just top it.. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Take off foil, ten minutes til and top with gravy.. Keep uncovered and finish remaining time. Serve with cranberry sauce.
Reviews for: Photos of Easy Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pot Pie. Your whole family will love this delicious recipe that is a snap to throw together in just a couple of minutes. Not only does it use up leftover chicken or turkey, but it tastes amazing! Your family will be excited to all sit down together at the dinner table to enjoy this delicious meal. Leftover Turkey Pot Pies are a great way to use Thanksgiving leftovers like turkey, carrots, onions, celery, even pie crust.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food thanksgiving leftover pot pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!