Momma's Turkey pot pies.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, momma's turkey pot pies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Momma's Turkey pot pies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Momma's Turkey pot pies is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook momma's turkey pot pies using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Momma's Turkey pot pies:
- Take 1 of leftover thanksgiving turkey.
- Make ready 2 packages of birds eye frozen mixed vegetables.
- Get 1 cup of broccoli.
- Get 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- Take 1 tbsp of cracked black pepper.
- Take 3 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 1 of pie crust.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
Instructions to make Momma's Turkey pot pies:
- Cut broccoli into tiny florets, put in a small pot and parboil.
- Cut mushrooms into tiny pieces, Saute in butter only.
- Cut turkey meat into bite sized cubes.
- Put frozen vegetables, parboiled broccoli florets, chopped garlic, sauteed mushrooms, cracked black pepper, cubed turkey meat, and cream of mushroom soup in a large mixing bowl and mix well..
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roll out your pie crust to your desired thickness.
- Put pie crust into your baking dish (I like to use.mini casserole dishes so I can make individual pot pies but you can use whatever you want).
- Poke holes in bottom of pie crust with a fork (2 or 3 pokes would be fine).
- Fill crust with your turkey pot pie filling.
- Use another piece of pie crust to cover your pot pie.
- Use a knife to slice 1/2 inch slices in top of pie crust.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Take out and cool for about 15 minutes and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food momma's turkey pot pies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!