Thanksgiving Dressing (Southern style).
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, thanksgiving dressing (southern style). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Thanksgiving Dressing (Southern style) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Thanksgiving Dressing (Southern style) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have thanksgiving dressing (southern style) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thanksgiving Dressing (Southern style):
- Prepare 7 cup of Cornbread.
- Get 2 cup of Bread crumbs (crumbled toast works best).
- Take 2 cup of onion, chopped.
- Make ready 10 3/4 oz of can of Campbells Cream of Celery or Chicken soup.
- Get 1/2 cup of Butter (melted).
- Make ready 4 1/2 cup of Chicken broth (or turkey).
- Make ready 3 of Eggs (beaten).
- Get 3 of Eggs (hardboiled and chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of Thyme.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sage.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Take 1 cup of Chopped Celery (optional).
Steps to make Thanksgiving Dressing (Southern style):
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Crumble cornbread and Bread crumbs into deep 10×13 pan.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix together by hand.
- Bake for apx 1 hour until desired texture, I prefer mine more dry than moist (not very dry tho!).
- You can also add 1 cup chopped celery (I prefer it without celery).
- I personally like to double the sage and thyme myself. It depends on how much you like them. my family has decided they like it best with double the sage and thyme now..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food thanksgiving dressing (southern style) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!