Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Smoked Salmon and Poached Eggs with Dill and Caper Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Smoked Salmon and Poached Eggs with Dill and Caper Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Salmon and Poached Eggs with Dill and Caper Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many folks do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. You should also realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Although some of you like to have your snack foods, rather than reaching for the potato chips try getting some nuts. One of many health benefits of these kinds of nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. Omega-3 and Omega-6 are classified as essential fatty acids and they are essential simply because your body makes use of these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. One thing you may not recognize is that several hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these fatty acids.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked salmon and poached eggs with dill and caper sauce recipe. To cook smoked salmon and poached eggs with dill and caper sauce you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Smoked Salmon and Poached Eggs with Dill and Caper Sauce:
- Get 4 of eggs large.
- Provide 250 g of salmon smoked slices / 9 oz..
- You need 4 tablespoons of crème fraîche (low fat).
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tablespoon of capers (drained).
- Take 2 teaspoons of dill.
- Prepare ½ teaspoon of black pepper.
Steps to make Smoked Salmon and Poached Eggs with Dill and Caper Sauce:
- Put 25mm / 1 inch depth of boiling water into one or two deep + wide + glass lidded fry pans on a medium to high heat (there must be room for the eggs to cook separately). Add the white wine vinegar. Bring back to the boil and turn down to a gentle simmer..
- Carefully crack the eggs in the pan, keep note of the order they are put in. Start a timer for 3 minutes as the first egg goes in. Using a fish slice gently check each egg is “floating” and not stuck to the base of the pan. Put the lid on the pan and ensure the water continues to simmer and neither boils up nor cools down..
- Place 4 pieces of paper kitchen towel on a clean work-surface. As soon as the timer goes lift the eggs out of the water, using the fish slice or a slotted spoon, and place on the paper towel. Be sure to lift them out in the order they went in to ensure they are evenly cooked. Fold the paper towels over to dry the tops of the eggs. Arrange eggs with accompaniments on warm plates and serve..
- Whilst the eggs are cooking. Arrange the salmon on a plate. Mix the other ingredients in a pan on medium to high heat. Just bring the pan to the boil and then take off the heat..
- Add the egg to the salmon and pour over the sauce..
Taste and then season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste. Finally, stir in the chopped dill. Place the salmon pieces on a serving plate, sprinkle on a few capers, if using, decorate with dill and lemon wedges and serve the sauce on the side. This dish will serve six as an appetizer, or four as a main course fish. Add enough water to almost cover the salmon.
If you find this Smoked Salmon and Poached Eggs with Dill and Caper Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.