Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tah chin (Iranian Rice Cake) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tah chin (Iranian Rice Cake) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you need to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tah chin (iranian rice cake) recipe. To make tah chin (iranian rice cake) you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Tah chin (Iranian Rice Cake):
- Take 4 cups of rice.
- Prepare 300 gr of chicken breast.
- Take 6 of eggs.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Take 200 gr of yogurt (Greek yogurt is the best).
- Provide 1/2 cup of saffron (mixed with hot water).
- Get 1 cup of oil.
- Use 1 cup of barberry (Zereshk which will be found in all Iranian markets around the world).
- You need 1 tablespoon of rosewater.
- Take slices of Almond and pistachio.
- You need of Salt, pepper, garlic powder, cinnamon powder.
- Get of For decorating:.
- Use of Carrot, almond and pistachio slices, barberry (your choice).
Steps to make Tah chin (Iranian Rice Cake):
- Cook the chicken breast with an onion, salt and some spices that you usually use for chicken. After cooking it well, shred the breasts into small pieces..
- Beat the eggs and after it is smooth, add the yogurt, and then add the amount of saffron, oil, rosewater, spices, and stir the ingredients until they are completely mixed..
- Heat the oil on a pan and fry the chicken pieces, add salt and the spices and nuts and stir them to get mixed. Then put it aside and in the same pan fry the barberry. If you are not a fan of sour, you can add a pinch of sugar to the barberry. Be careful because it burns so fast. Keep the fire low and just fry it for a couple of minutes..
- Now add your already cooked rice to the mixture of eggs and yogurt and mix them together very well. Choose a mold (or use a pot) and grease the bottom with little but oil. Then fill the mold (or the pot) with half of your rice, then add you chicken and barberry and then cover the chicken and with the rest of the rice completely..
- If you are using the mold you can put it in the oven for 40 minutes. If you are using a pot, put the pot on low fire and let it be for around 1 hour and half..
- You can decorate your dish with any ingredient that you like, just keep in mind that presentation in this dish means everything! Bon Apetit!.
- This recipe has been published on Cookpad Farsi by Maryam. To see the recipe in original language please click on: https://bit.ly/3jmB2YV.
If you find this Tah chin (Iranian Rice Cake) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.