Mango salsa with nachos. Why care a dime in the world when you can easily indulge with this refreshing snack even at at your home? Let's salsa with the spicy-sweet Mango salsa and. Nothing can compete Nachos, Salsa & Cheese sauce for a perfect snack!
This recipe uses fresh ingredients, and is juicy, fresh and refreshing. These nachos are truly inspiring with flavors from zesty and tangy handmade mango salsa, Sargento® Shredded Authentic Mexican Cheese and tender cooked shrimp. Learn how to prepare this easy White Nachos with Mango Salsa recipe like a pro.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mango salsa with nachos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mango salsa with nachos is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Mango salsa with nachos is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Why care a dime in the world when you can easily indulge with this refreshing snack even at at your home? Let's salsa with the spicy-sweet Mango salsa and. Nothing can compete Nachos, Salsa & Cheese sauce for a perfect snack!
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mango salsa with nachos using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mango salsa with nachos:
- Take 2 of Alphonso mangoes diced in small cubes.
- Prepare 1 of English cucumber diced in cubes.
- Take 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli deseed and chopped finely.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of pomegranate pearls.
- Get 1 of red bell pepper diced in small cubes.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of coriander leaves chopped.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of mint leaves chopped.
- Take 2 of lemons juice.
- Take 1 tsp of black salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Get 1 tsp of oregano.
- Make ready 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Make ready 1pkt of readymade nachos.
Using a fresh mango-tomato salsa in place of traditional jarred salsa, and pita chips in place of tortilla chips, she created a sweet-spicy dish that's loaded with nutrients. The addition of grilled chicken adds a nice boost of protein, and makes these nachos more filling and satisfying than the empty calories. The mango salsa was great with the avocado! I made the salsa with pomegranate balsamic vinegar for a little sweeter finish.
Steps to make Mango salsa with nachos:
- In a bowl add mangoes, cucumber, onion, red bell pepper, pomegranate, coriander leaves, mint leaves..
- Season it with all the masalas mentioned above..
- Lastly add the lime juice. Gently mix everything up, cover and refrigerate..
- Serve chilled with nachos..
The mango salsa is one of the best I have ever had and together with the fish it is just fantastic! Absolutely would make this over and over again! If you're a nachos person, you're about to really enjoy this Healthier Loaded Nachos Recipe with Mango Salsa! It's crazy delicious, ultra crispy, low crab, hight protein, and totally gluten free! This is my salsa recipe, I came up with this after many visits to Taco Bill & it tastes just like theirs.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mango salsa with nachos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!