Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bright Yellow Turmeric Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bright Yellow Turmeric Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and eat something good. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. This way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bright yellow turmeric udon noodles recipe. To make bright yellow turmeric udon noodles you only need 11 ingredients and 27 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bright Yellow Turmeric Udon Noodles:
- You need 400 grams of All-purpose flour.
- Get 20 grams of Salt.
- Use 180 ml of Water.
- Take 5 grams of Turmeric.
- Take of Equipment and tools.
- Prepare 1 large of wooden board (kneading board).
- Provide 1 of Long round wooden pole (rolling pin).
- Get 1 of pair Plastic gloves.
- Use 2 of Plastic bag.
- Use 2 of Garbage bag.
- Use 1 of Katakuriko (for dusting).
Instructions to make Bright Yellow Turmeric Udon Noodles:
- Mix the flour and turmeric together. Dissolve the salt in water to prepare a 10% salt water..
- Add the salt water to the flour little by little, cutting it in using a wooden spatula..
- When the mixture looks like coarse crumbs, it's done..
- Put on plastic gloves and knead and press the dough together into a ball. Keep kneading and pressing down hard on it..
- This is how it looks when it comes together. The dough ball may have lots of cracks on the surface at this stage, but as long as it's all together it's fine..
- Put the dough ball in a plastic bag and close the bag up. Leave to rest at room temperature for 30 to 1 hour (1st rest time)..
- Transfer the rested dough to a garbage bag, and step on it while putting your weight into it. Garbage bags rip easily so I recommend using a double layer..
- Fold the flattened out dough and step on it again. Repeat this for a total of about 6 times..
- Finally, fold the flattened out dough into a round ball again (It doesn't have to be perfectly round)..
- Transfer the dough to a plastic bag, and leave to rest for another 1-2 hours (2nd rest time). Or, rest it in the refrigerator for 24 hours..
- While the dough rests for a 2nd time, make the board, rolling pin and dusting flour ready..
- Step on the rested dough ball lightly to flatten it and make it easier to roll out..
- Dust the kneading board with flour and put the flattened dough ball on it. Dust the dough too..
- Roll the dough out a bit with the rolling pin..
- Roll the dough onto the rolling pin, and press and roll with both hands as if you were rolling out clay from the middle to the edges..
- Change the direction of the dough, roll it on the rolling pin again and roll out..
- The dough will get thinner and bigger..
- When it's about as thick as your ear lobe, dust the surface with flour..
- Fold the dough 4 to 6 times so that it's easier to cut..
- Here is how it looks folded 6 times..
- Dust a cutting board and a knife with plenty of flour, and cut the dough evenly..
- Grab the ends of the noodles and pick them up and then put them done again. Repeat this to coat the noodles with flour..
- Here is how a hank of noodles looks before boiling..
- Boil the noodles in plenty of hot water for 8-10 minutes. (The cooking time varies depending on how thick the dough and noodles are. For rather thick noodles, it takes 12-15 minutes.).
- When the noodles are cooked, drain them into a colander and cool and rinse them in lots of cold water to finish Use them in your favorite udon dishes..
- These noodles are perfect in curry udon..
- Divide up any noodles you won't be eating right away into individual portions (120-150 g), wrap with plastic wrap and freeze. The noodles will keep fine for about a month..
If you find this Bright Yellow Turmeric Udon Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.