Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect QQ Tteokbokki (korean rice cake) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best QQ Tteokbokki (korean rice cake) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to QQ Tteokbokki (korean rice cake) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to qq tteokbokki (korean rice cake) recipe. To make qq tteokbokki (korean rice cake) you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare QQ Tteokbokki (korean rice cake):
- Provide of Tteokbokki dough ingredients.
- Get 2.5 cups of glutinous powder.
- Use 0.5 cup of rice powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Take 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Provide of Sauce ingredients.
- Get 100 gm of anchovies.
- Prepare 2 dl of water.
- Get 4 tablespoon of gochujang (korean chili paste).
- Use 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make QQ Tteokbokki (korean rice cake):
- Mixed the dough ingredients slowly by adding the water. Knead it until become medium soft dough texture. Let it rest aside and prepare for steam..
- Ready the steamer. Brush the sesame oil on the steamer plate to avoid the dough stick on it. When the steamer water is boiling, put in then dough in the flat shape on the steamer plate. Steamed for 25min..
- While the rice dough is steaming. Start to make the sauce..
- Use a small cooking pot. Add in the water, boiled it up. After boil, add in the anchovies (to make broth). Boiled for 10min then remove the anchovies from the water. Next, put in the rest of the sauce ingredients. Continue stir and cook until it becomes thicker texture in medium heat (take around 15min). Then turn off the heat..
- After 25min, take out the cooked dough. Put it aside for cooling..
- After 10min, cut the dough into few pieces. And start to roll them into small sticks size(as we prefer)..
- Put the ready cut Tteokbokki (rice cake) into a small bowl, next add in the Tteokbokki sauce ontop… Then is done❤️ tips: taste much better topping with roasted sesame seeds..
This Korean-inspired dish is built around incredible flavors and wonderfully chewy rice cakes. Tteokbokki is surprisingly easy to make at home. The stock base is made from powdered dashi stock (rather than homemade dashi), so you can make it in minutes. I wonder if you can make a video on how to make rice cake. One of the things I love about Seoul is that there is street food to be found in almost any corner of the city at almost any hour.
If you find this QQ Tteokbokki (korean rice cake) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.