Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Toppoki-style Fried Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Toppoki-style Fried Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to toppoki-style fried udon noodles recipe. To cook toppoki-style fried udon noodles you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Toppoki-style Fried Udon Noodles:
- Provide 2 of portions Frozen udon noodles.
- Get 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 5 of cm length Carrot.
- Provide 1 of Green pepper.
- Get 100 grams of Pork (offcuts or thinly sliced).
- Take of For the sauce.
- Take 200 ml of ☆ Water.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆ Chinese chicken stock powder.
- Take 1 of to 1and 1/2 teaspoons ☆Gochujang.
- Use 1 tbsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of ☆Oyster sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ☆ Sake.
- Prepare 1 of bit less than 1 tablespoon ☆Honey (or sugar).
- Prepare of For finishing.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Black vinegar (or normal vinegar).
Steps to make Toppoki-style Fried Udon Noodles:
- Slice the pork into 1 to 2 cm lengths or bite sizes. Slice the carrot thinly into 5mm to 1 cm widths. Slice thinly the green pepper and onion..
- Heat sesame oil or vegetable oil (not listed) in a frying pan and fry the pork over high heat. After the colour has changed, add the onion and carrot and fry. Then add green pepper and fry quickly..
- Add the ☆ ingredients and frozen udon noodles (without defrosting). Simmer until the udon noodles absorb the sauce and loosened over medium heat..
- Increase the heat and reduce the sauce quickly to coat the udon noodles. Add some black vinegar or normal vinegar if you like and stir quickly..
If you find this Toppoki-style Fried Udon Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.