Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Fried Udon Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried udon noodles recipe. You can cook fried udon noodles using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Udon Noodles:
- You need 1 of pack Cooked udon noodles.
- Get 1 of as much (to taste) Pork.
- Provide 1 of as much (to taste) Vegetables (I used onion and bean sprouts).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Dashi stock powder.
- Use 1 pinch of Umami seasoning (optional).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Sake.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Japanese-style Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of Bonito flakes.
Instructions to make Fried Udon Noodles:
- Cut the vegetables. Heat a frying pan over medium heat and stir fry the pork..
- When the pork has cooked, take out to a tray, but keep the oil in the pan. Cook the vegetables with the pork oil..
- Once the vegetables have cooked, add the udon noodles, season with umami seasoning (optional), dashi stock powder and sake..
- Sprinkle bonito flakes on the noodles. Fry the noodles well until browned..
- After the noodles have cooked well, season with Japanese-style Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce and mix. It's done..
- It's delicious!.
If you find this Fried Udon Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.