Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Rice Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Various minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds often give a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rice cake recipe. You can cook rice cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rice Cake:
- Get 10 of cups/tin of local white rice.
- Use 1 of cup/tin of cooked local rice.
- Get 3 of table spoon yeast.
- Prepare of groundnut oil.
- Use to taste of salt and sugar.
- Provide 1 of medium sized onion.
- Use of garlic (optional).
- Prepare of scotch bonnet(optional).
- Use of water to make the batter a bit watery.
Instructions to make Rice Cake:
- Wash and soak 10cups of rice. immediately wash and put the 1 cup of rice on fire to cook. with this,you can substitute the local rice with your left over corn tuwo or the foreign rice we normally cook. Immediately the water your put to cook the rice soaked, strain the soaked 10 cup rice and devide it into 2-3 parts together with the rest of the ingredients..
- Get a clean iron bucket preferribly,put 1 part of soaked rice, then cooked rice,then yeast,then scotch bonnet,onoin and garlic. Repeat the steps till all ingredients is layered. Take it to grindind machine to have a very smooth and soft batter..
- When back from grindind, give it a good mix, cover and place it in a place where there is heat to make it rise. I normally place mine on a tiles in my compound, or on top of concrete or block,anywhere there would be a fast heat to make it rise..
- Make sure the container is big enough that is will not pour out. you will observe a large rise and bubbles when it rise. bring it down and stir, put salt and sugar to taste, add little water to have a bit runny batter. this will give it super soft and moist.
- Get your fry pan or half round pan for frying Masa/waina, place it on fire,add groundnut oil,each should take 1 or half tbspn, allow it to heat very well and pour the batter. Reduce the flame a bit to avoid uncooked waina Immediately it will start to sizzle, keep on checking untill golden brown, use a flat spoon to turn it over gently and allow it to sizzle well, when it turned out hard to turn, add little oil to give you more chance. Make sure the inside is cooked, continue untill done..
- The reason for step 2, is to make the yeast to start acting immediately because of the heat of the cooked rice plus the grinding machine heat, that will give you a lesser time to prepere it. Again a thick batter will make it a bit hard which its not adviseable. I did not add any baking powder or pottash in my ingredients because it will not get sour if you make it in one day, not like start to make it in the night to fry it in the morning, for sure that needs the sour removal agents..
Rice Cakes and Jam: Top rice cakes with a scoop of your favorite jam, jelly or fruit preserves. Rice Cake Open-face Sandwiches: Who needs bread? Top rice cakes with your favorite sandwich fillings. Find rice cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
If you find this Rice Cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.