Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
You will recognize that different kinds of berries can be extremely good for your health. You will realize that most berries have huge amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. Almost all berries also have an awful lot of anti-oxidants, which is incredibly beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. Most folks already understand that cells begin to break down over time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells far healthier for longer periods of time.
For people who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sloppy joe tater tot casserole recipe. You can cook sloppy joe tater tot casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole:
- Provide 1 lb of Ground Chuck.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, chopped & divided.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 of Salt & Pepper, to taste.
- Get 1 can of Sloppy Joe sauce.
- You need 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 16 oz of of Velveeta Cheese, shredded or crumbled & divided.
- Provide 32 oz of bag ORE-IDA Tater Tots, frozen.
Steps to make Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole:
- Brown beef with salt, pepper, garlic & 1/2 of onion, drain well. Wipe out skillet of remaining fat..
- Mix Sloppy Joe sauce & mushroom soup into drained beef in same warm skillet.
- Spray a 9×13 dish with Pam. Place Tater Tots in dish & season with salt & pepper. Sprinkle 1/2 of cheese on top of Tots. Then pour meat mixture over cheese. Sprinkle remaining chopped onion on meat. Finally, top with the remaining cheese..
- Bake between 325-350 F for about an hour. You may need to tent with foil as to not burn the cheese on top..
Try this budget-friendly, make ahead meal! David Venable's Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole takes two kid favorites and combin. Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole combines ground beef with a zesty tomato sauce, topped with crisp tater tots and melted cheese. This is a quick and delicious meal for a busy weeknight and is perfect any time of the year! My family loves sloppy joes and it is one of our staple 'quick and easy' meals!
If you find this Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.