Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rice cake with vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice cake with vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice cake with vegetables recipe. To cook rice cake with vegetables you need 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rice cake with vegetables:
- You need 300 g of white cabbage.
- Use 1 bunch of mix herbs (spring onions or scallions, parsley and mint).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 of medium onion.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 100 g of butter or ghee.
- Prepare 20 g of vegetables stock cubes.
- Prepare 100 g of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 200 g of rice.
- You need 1 dash of salt and red pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Provide of olive oil.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- Use 4 tbs of plain flour.
Steps to make Rice cake with vegetables:
- Wash your rice. Pour 400ml water in a pot and bring it to boil. Add rice, vegetables stock cubes, a dash of salt and 2 tbs olive oil. Allow it to cook softly..
- Meanwhile, peel and chop onion, garlic finely.Wash cabbage and rest of vegetables. Then chop, cabbage and herbs finely as well..
- In a big pan add some oil and fry cabbage until become tender, then add chopped onion, garlic and herbs to that. Stir constantly. Add spices..
- Once rice is cooked, add Parmesan cheese and fried herbs to the boiled rice. Mix it properly. Let it to get cool..
- Crack the eggs in a bowl,stir it well and put it aside. with 1tbsp of rice make a ball.،Turn it in plain flour, then in the egg and finally in bread crumbs and give a flat shape to it..
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry both sides of the rice cake..
Few days ago I shared a post on how to make your own rice cakes (lontong). The lontong is usually paired with other dishes. Looking for yummy and creative rice cake ideas? Our comprehensive live of rice cake toppings will include something for everyone! Rice cakes may disguise themselves as boring food, but, with the right toppings, they can be a tasty treat.
If you find this Rice cake with vegetables recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.