#Spicy Chicken Tikka mayo Roll.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, #spicy chicken tikka mayo roll. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
#Spicy Chicken Tikka mayo Roll is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. #Spicy Chicken Tikka mayo Roll is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have #spicy chicken tikka mayo roll using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make #Spicy Chicken Tikka mayo Roll:
- Make ready of ✔500 gm bonless chicken.
- Get of ✔2 tsp Tikka malsa.
- Get of ✔1 tsp lehson adrak ka paste.
- Prepare of ✔2,3 tsp yougert.
- Make ready of ✔pinch of orange food colour.
- Prepare of ✔salt tu taste.
- Make ready of ✔1 cup mayo.
- Take of Pori k lye…👇.
- Take of ✔Half kg maida.
- Get of ✔4,5 tsp oil.
- Make ready to taste of ✔salt.
- Make ready of ✔1 tsp suger.
Steps to make #Spicy Chicken Tikka mayo Roll:
- ✔Bonless Chicken ma lehson adrk 2 sp, dahi..
- ✔pinch of orangy food colour.
- 1 sp tikka masla chicken ma mix kr 1 hr k lye rakh dain..
- ✔ shashilk stick ma laga kr fry karain.
- ✔Aur fry krny k bd smoke day dain.
- Puri k lye Maiday ma salt, 1 tsp suger 2,3 sp ghee in subko neem garam pani say gondh kr 30 mints k lye rakh dain Pher choty choty parray banna lain aur beal kr fry kr lain.
- ➡ paratha banna kr us k filling ma chicken fry and mayo Dal kr Roll banna lain Aur roll ko butter paper ma roll kar lain..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food #spicy chicken tikka mayo roll recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!