Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mango Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A lot of electrical power is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, after all. It’s concerning being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango pudding recipe. To make mango pudding you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mango Pudding:
- Get 2 cups of mango puree.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped mangoes.
- Get 1 tbsp of Gelatin.
- Use 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Condensed Milk.
- Use 5 tbsp of sugar.
- Use bowl of Oil for Greasing the.
Steps to make Mango Pudding:
- For caramel sauce 4tbsp sugar Melt this sugar in a pan and add 1/4 cup water and stir continuously to make caramel sauce. Set aside.
- Pour this in the greased pudding pan.
- Take gelatin in a bowl. Add cold water over it and let it soak for 10 mins..
- Take water in a pan and bring it to boil. Switch off the flame and add in the soaked gelatin and mix well so that it gets dissolved easily..
- Now add in sugar, condensed milk, mango puree and mango cubes and mix well..
- Pour this in a greased bowl or ramekins. And put it in the fridge for 2 hours..
- Run a kinfe around the sides of the bowl and invert it into a plate. Serve chilled..
If you find this Mango Pudding recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.