Spicy California Bowl.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, spicy california bowl. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy California Bowl is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Spicy California Bowl is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy california bowl using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy California Bowl:
- Get of Jasmine Rice.
- Prepare of Carrot, shredded.
- Get of Cucumber, diced.
- Prepare of Fresh Radish, sliced thin.
- Get of Imitation crab meat.
- Prepare of Avocado.
- Make ready of Lime.
- Take of Rice wine vinegar.
- Make ready of Mayo.
- Take of Sriracha.
Instructions to make Spicy California Bowl:
- In a small bowl mix sriracha and mayo. Set aside.
- In a serving bowl mix your cooked rice with a splash of rice wine vinegar (about 3/4 tbs per 1 cup rice).
- Top with all your veggies and imitation crab.
- Top with your sriracha mayo. Squeeze lime everywhere (mostly on avocado).
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spicy california bowl recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!