Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Pad Thai with Dried Udon Noodles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Pad Thai with Dried Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Pad Thai with Dried Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Go up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy pad thai with dried udon noodles recipe. You can have easy pad thai with dried udon noodles using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Pad Thai with Dried Udon Noodles:
- Prepare 100 grams of Dried udon noodles.
- Get 4 of Shelled shrimp.
- Take 2 of bunches Garlic chives.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried shrimp.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ★ Oyster sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of ★ Fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ★ Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of ★ Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of ★ Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1/16 of Lemon (cut into wedges).
Steps to make Easy Pad Thai with Dried Udon Noodles:
- Preparation: cut the garlic chives into 5 cm pieces and slice the onion finely. Make the scrambled egg. Mix the ★ ingredients..
- Boil the dried udon noodles for 4 minutes. Rinse in cold water and drain ..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan. Stir-fry the shrimp until their color changes. Then add the noodles, dried shrimp and ★ ingredients and mix everything together. Cook for 1 minute..
- Add the scrambled eggs, the onion and the garlic chives and stir lightly. When the onion has cooked lightly, serve on a plate with the lemon wedges..
If you find this Easy Pad Thai with Dried Udon Noodles recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.