Fireslaw (Spicy Coleslaw). It is Thursday, that means time for another recipe. Today I would like to share with you my take on American Classic – Coleslaw (Spicy Purple Cabbage). Learn how to make coleslaw two ways!
Spicy Mexican Slaw with Lime and Cilantro is a perfect low-carb side dish for Mexican food, and this is salad I make over and over. Here's a classic coleslaw recipe made with thinly sliced cabbage, carrots, and green onion. It's seasoned with mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar dressing.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, fireslaw (spicy coleslaw). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fireslaw (Spicy Coleslaw) is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Fireslaw (Spicy Coleslaw) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
It is Thursday, that means time for another recipe. Today I would like to share with you my take on American Classic – Coleslaw (Spicy Purple Cabbage). Learn how to make coleslaw two ways!
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fireslaw (spicy coleslaw) using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fireslaw (Spicy Coleslaw):
- Make ready 200 g of white cabbage, sliced into thin strips,.
- Get 2 of medium sized carrots, grated,.
- Take 60 g of red bell pepper, sliced into thin long strips,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light mayo,.
- Take 1 tbsp of fat free quark (or use more mayo as alternative),.
- Take 1 of level tsp peri peri style powdered spice seasoning,.
- Make ready of Sriracha sauce, to taste,.
- Get 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice,.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
This is what you want for. Just a great, creamy, traditional Coleslaw with a terrific homemade Coleslaw dressing. A staple summer recipe for that's even better the next day! This Coleslaw recipe is crisp and refreshing, with just enough creamy dressing to bring it all together.
Steps to make Fireslaw (Spicy Coleslaw):
- Take a medium-large bowl and add in the chopped cabbage, carrot and red peppers. Season well with salt and pepper and add the peri peri seasoning in..
- Add the lemon juice, and light mayo. Stir together to combine well and coat the veg evenly. Add in the sriracha sauce (add to your own personal taste of how hot you like it), then add the quark and stir well until combined once more. Serve up immediately or chill in the fridge until needed. Enjoy!.
It's a great side for many different dishes! Your slaw is totally going to be the best coleslaw at the barbecue with our easy recipes. Marinated in Cholula, these shrimp tacos will spice up any weeknight. This easy, crisp slaw can be made a few hours ahead of time It goes well with ribs and a cold beer, fried chicken or whatever summer feast sparks your fancy. Why is this not a thing?
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food fireslaw (spicy coleslaw) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!